A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

01 July 2010

Musica

I like music. Matter of fact, I love music. Music can make you happy, it can make you sad, angry, depressed. And this is without the words, just the instruments them self can cause changes in emotions.
&& I feel like, people who say they love music but only listen to hip hop or rock or what ever, don't love music. Because a true music lover loves all types of music. My iPod has all the main music genres: Gospel of course, hip hop, r&b/pop, and and even rock. I love music! And if I hear a song that I like, I'm not ashamed to put it on my iPod because of the type of music it is. Why should I ? It's MY iPod. Mine. You can see anybody on my playlist from Fred Hammond to Eminem. From Nicki Minaj to P!nk. It doesn't matter! I-LOVE-MUSIC!
idk. I guess I just wanted to inform those who thought they were music lovers.
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D