A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

10 July 2010

The end of a Chapter...

I just got through watchin High School Musical 3 on disney channel and something click'd in my head...I'm movin out next August. And, I guess for most people that's exciting. And it is for me too but, that'll also mean that I could do somethin that would COMPLETELY destroy my life. Such as, meeting the wrong people, sleepin with the wrong dude, goin to the wrong party. All this scares me! I don't believe in actin like somethin I'm not. I don't wanna pretend like I'm all mature or "holier than thou"...cuz I'm not. I'm a 17 year old girl who is terrified of what's next. I don't like not knowin what's going to happen. It's like, yesterday I was 3 years old watchin Barney...and today I'm lookin at colleges to go to. I AM excited, but I'm also scared because..I don't wanna mess up. I just pray that God keeps me as I move forward. And that I don't meet the wrong people, and that I don't make dumb decisions.

&& Don't be surprised when ii take this year BY FORCE.
Cuz I was told...
"The lord will make you the head and not the tail; and you will ever have the highest place, if you give ear to the Lord your God which I give you today, to keep and to do them;" Deuteronomy 28:13


Oh I'm goin to college...I'm just scared. LOL!


(Blue Demons)
Depaul has officially become prospect #1


Tigers! Ohhh Yeah.! (Kourtney Kardashian voice)
Prospect #2
Awesome school for journalism


Bob Cats! Get'cha head in the game...well it's Wild Cats but, yeah okay.
I really-really wanna go here. Tuition is like 50k a semester. And I'm not over exaggerating. I really wanna go here. But I think it's just because it's in New York, and that's not a good reason :(

Bears
A really prestigous school. They've been sendin me stuff in the mail along with the other schools above. IDK. Their ACT scores are in the 30's! I'm not even close. :(
But where there's a will, there's a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D