A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

12 July 2010

The Hills Series Finale


So tomorrow is the series finale of The Hills. I'm kinda sad because I've been watching these people for a long time. Like Laguna Beach long time. I remember when I first "met" Kristen Cavallari on Laguna Beach. I could not stand that girl. She was like THEE FEMALE DOG. And I loved Stephen and Lauren. I thought they were the cutest...couple? or whatever they were. I loved those two! I hated it when Stephen would run back and forth between Lauren and Kristen. I kinda like it when Lauren was with Jason. But then he started trippin again.
Does anybody else think Heidi and Spencer aka "Speidi" are crazy? Or is it just me? They need therapy and a couple other things. Especially Spencer. He needs to be in a psychiatric ward lol. Then, we were REintroduced to Kristen. I thought I would hate her like I did on Laguna Beach but I didn't. She wasn't that bad. I actually liked her. I thought it was funny how all the girls on the show had to have some sort of contact with Kristen. If they couldn't be her friend, then they had to be her enemy. As long as they were in her presence, they were okay, lmbo. 


On the last aired show, I cried for Kristen. Well, I didn't actually cry. But some tears did fall from my eyes. I felt for her because I know what it's like to put your heart out for someone and to have them smash it. It's like, you finally get the guts to trust someone, and they show you that it's better not to trust. And then boys wonder why we act the way we act. THIS IS WHY! UHG! *Irritated* But anywho, on the previews, they showed dear Kristen saying something about "starting fresh" or whatever. So...I think....Kristen is gonna have a spin off show from The Hills. Why would they show her saying that? It's has to be something more. I think she's gonna like move to New York or something and bother Whitney. LOL IDK. But I definitely thinks she'll have her own show.

Also!

Tomorrow that show "Pretty Little Liars" is coming on. So I think I'll watch it to see what all the fuss is about.






:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D