A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

08 July 2010

Trip ain't Trippin




This man is by far THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE.
  1. Dude can rap his BUTT OFF
  2. He's Christian (a TRUE Christian. He just don't "believe in God")
I remember the first time I heard his last album (20/20) I loved every song. A little while later I got my iPod for Christmas and bought the WHOLE album off of iTunes. And now Trip Lee has done it again. Another AMAZING album! I like rappers that actually "say sum"...ya know? Trip Lee is a TRUE CHRISTIAN RAPPER. He ain't fakin, he ain't tryna be in with the in crowd. And he not scared to say he in love with Jesus Christ. That's Awesome!!!


My favorite song off album so far!

Yall bettah recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D