A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

09 July 2010

Morning Breath

ugh.!
So this morning I wake up to gloomy skies and a itchy tragus.
wtHECK?!
No actually, the itchy ear WOKE ME UP.
I think I may have laid on it too much because when I woke up I was laying on my right side (the side I got pierced).
So I had to GET UP and run down stairs (because my momma was using the upstairs bathroom) && clean my ear. I had a tad-bit of blood...just a tad.

In other news...

After waking up at like 6:50-somethin this morning I couldn't go back to sleep. So I started wondering what was an Edina Hornet. (BTW I have an Edina Hornets shirt I sleep in that I never stopped to wonder where it came from or who or what it was.) So I went on google and found that there is an entire school somewhere in Edina, Minnesota named Edina High School. They're supposedly BEASTS in anything sport. But my thought is, how did I get this shirt? I've never been anywhere near Minnesota. HECK I live in St.Louis! IDK. I'm guessin they did really good in sports a couple years back and word travelled around THE ENTIRE NATION and thats how I got the shirt. I got the shirt I think when I was still in elementary school. It seems like we were in a Wal Mart and I like "fell in love with the shirt"...at Wal Mart. (cough-cough DIRTY) So yeah, I think that's how I got my very own Edina Hornets t-shirt. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D