A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

23 July 2010

Senior Year: A Reality

School starts back August 16th and I'll be returning as a senior. I'm not really that excited. I'm not excited at all. I guess my excitement will come in May. I mean, it sounds good to say you're a senior and all but, I'm just not excited. I guess my fear of growing up is over shadowing my excitement. This year, I'mma try to be friendly. I'm nice, but not friendly. So that's what I'll do this year. I'll be friendly. And it's not so much that I'm trying to be "popular" or whatever that is. I just feel like life would be more exciting with more people in my life. Ya'know? I've never been the kind to chase attention. But this year I'll try something new. IDK. It's hard for me to step outta my box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D