A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

06 July 2010

Love at FIRSTsight?

How can a person love someone they don't even know? How can you say you love me? "Love at first sight" is not real. In fact, its called "being intrigued". That's all. You were just amazed or in awe of they're appearance. You don't know anything about that person except for how they look. IDK. It bothers me when people say "I loved you the first time I saw you" blah!blah!blah! No you didn't! 
The only reason why God loved us is because he made us and knew who we were. In fact: My bible my bible says: before I formed you in the womb I knew you (Jeremiah 1:5). He knows who we are before we are even conceived. He KNOWS us. That's why he loves us. A person on the street doesn't know who you are. He just saw your face or whatever you were showing on the street.
Now don't get me wrong, I do believe in love, just not at first sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D