A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

29 August 2010

...and I shall let my haters hate


There are people who run cross country who I could surely live without
It's bad enough that I must endure your presence in the spring, now I must spend my fall with you too?
ha.! But you won't stress me out
I won't worry about you
even though you seem to always worry about me

I will cease not
I will come to practice
and I will run the best way I know how
Body,
Mind
& Soul

And yes I will admit,
some of you are far better runners than I
but,
who cares?
I'm not here for you
I'm here to impress you
Who are you?
Nobody

And who am I you ask?
I am
...
Somebody

and so shall I let my haters hate

ha.!
I must be doing something right

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D