A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

13 December 2010

The Maxi JumpSuit

The first time I saw the MAXI JUMP-SUIT was in October during homecoming...I hated it. I couldn't understand why anyone would want to wear something like that. But, a couple minutes agp, I was watching TV and saw this girl/woman wearing one and I thought it was the cutest thing. So now, I want one, or some. But i think it's too cold right now. This morning I woke up and it was 5 degrees out.
I think the reason why I didn't like the Maxi Jumpsuit was because the girl I saw wearing it was short and stout...no offense to the girl or anything, she's cute or whatever I just think it fits better on girls/women with long figures...like myself. #teehee



Kinda has a 70's vibe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D