A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

11 January 2011

Thinking about getting an "under boob tattoo"

I think I want something really settle. My name, my real name...La'Vonia, which french and it means "The sun has risen." So I'm thinkin, instead of getting just getting my name or something pointless (like everybody else gets) Ill get something that will stay the same for ever. Anyway, I'm gonna get "The Sun has Risen"...in the french dialect. But, the only problem is, I don't know any french.

I went on goolge translater and got this: "Le Soleil s'est leve" which literally means "The sun rose"
But then, I went on bing translater and got this: Le Soleil a augmente" which literally means "the sun rises"
So like, I'm kinda thinkin to get "Le soleil s'est leve" because it means the same thing just in a different form.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D