A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

19 September 2010

I hope I don't cry on Tuesday

That would really suck. I'm not doing anything. I'll go to school, stress over pre-calc, come home, nap, homework, clean. Then, I'll probably go to this college thing they're having at central. #shrug. Like I've said in the past, I'm not a party person, but I would still like to do something. At least show that you're happy I'm alive #gosh.

I'm just so sick of this rut I'm ALWAYS in. It's like it never goes away. Like, you don't see you're child crying? You can't hear my tears fall from my face Lord? I feel like, you ignore me. Like everybody else has your attention except me. Not you too? You can't forget about me like all the others. You made me.

I really feel like crying right now. I'm so sick of this. I just wanna be happy. I'm tired of all these dumb tears that fall down my face. I'm tired of wondering why and not getting an answer. It's like, there's a crowd of people around me, and I cry out. But, nobody hears me. Nobody hears me screaming. Nobody sees me crying. Then suddenly, all the people disappear, and it's just me, by (myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D