A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

19 September 2010

Chivalrous Culture

So I preORDER'd these things yesterday I think. hm. I don't even have the money. They're only $80 but, I only have $15. ha.! Then my mom was like, they're gonna come to our door and expect for us to pay for'em. lol. NUMBERone, I PREORDERED them. So like, that means that like, they're still, like, being made at the factory or whatever. And then like, when they're done being made, the company will email me that they're ready. And then, that's like, when I'll like, pay for them...over the internet. And then they'll deliver them to the house. smh.
Anyway...that Diggy kid got some style. These are dope. I see white skinnies and idk, a fitted button down (like this) except the same color as the shoes. #shrug. Can you dig-it? (best friend voice) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D