A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

10 September 2010

I got somethin to say...

Today's Facebook status:
&& I hate when female get a job and a car and think they grown. Honey: Just 'cuz you gotta ole raggedy car and work at McDonald's don't mean you grown. You know how many females got jobs and cars and still can't take care of they self? #MONEY DON'T MAKE THE WOMAN. [MOE]

-ha.! you know you sayin somethin when niggas don't wanna like your status...excuse my language.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why people think money make the person.

FACT: Money can change a person.

When I say money don't make you, I mean like, your maturity level.

FACT: YOU ARE NOT GROWN JUST CUZ YOU GOT MONEY.

Bow Wow ain't grown and he had money since he was like 5 years old. Yes...he is like 20-somethin, but he act young. Soulja Boy...ain't grown...he only like 19 or 20. wtHECK.? But don't get me wrong, when I see money, I do get happy just like any other person, but havin money does not make me an adult. It's the way you act and handle your self in certain situations.

"You grown when you can pay some bills around here"...wtHECK.? Paying a bill does not make you grown. [PERIOD] It's girls and boys in third world countries who are considered "GROWN" and they don't pay bills, nor have they hit puberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D