A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

27 September 2010

hmm...

I've been busy.
What can I say?
I actually have a life.
-No offense to those who spend there live long day on the internet.

Last week though, I caught a little cold that wounded me enough to not want to do anything. So yeah. And like i said in an earlier post, school is starting to really pick up. I figured if I have time to get on here, I have time to study. Hey, precalc ain't no joke.

I think KU...Kansas University has become my first pick, or is it called top choice? IDK. Whatever. But is it bad that it's my first choice because I have a good chance of getting in? The required GPA is 2.5. I got that beat...3.65. My ACT scores don't really match there's but, the requirements said you can have a 24 on the ACT OR be in the  the top 1/3rd of your class....(I'm not sure if I'm in the 1/3...but I know for a fact that I'm in the top 10%)  OR  you can have a 2.5 GPA or higher. I also meet the curriculum requirements. All I need is my last math credit that I'm currently working on. But that's not the only reason. KU is like on of the best schools in the country I think for just about any health profession. They're also good in those "prefessional" careers like Premed, prevet, prelaw etc. I guess the only down fall is that it's in Kansas...the state. They have like cows and corn there. And the diversity isn't that diverse. Comfort is a big factor for me.

So yeah...that's what I've been up to lately. Planning for my future...I wish I could already be there...this is so stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D