A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

16 June 2010

TWO THUMBS DOWN.


This album is whack. I wish they would stop soopin' that boy head up. I never really have liked Drake aka Aubrey Graham AKA Jimmy from Degrassi {music wise}. I was highly disappointed. The media is makin er'body {St.Louis Accent} think that this man is like UTTER DOPENESS. But he not, well not in my opinion. In my opinion...he "spittin" nothin real. He talm'bout the same thing er'body else talm'bout just with a mellow tone. I actually can't wait 'til T.I come out with his album. I LOVE his lil facial expressions! Now he and B.o.B are the realest rappers alive. And!...I'm also lookin out for Miss Nicki Minaj album, and Teyana Taylor. I know some of yall don't like Teyana...but I do. That girl can sing her butt off. And she can rap?...and dance?....Yall betta RECOGNIZE! One night she recorded herself and a producer doin a song called Mystery Lover. They came up with the song just off the top of they head. The producer was makin' a beat and then Teyana just start singin a melody to the beat. OH MY GOD! It was soooooo.....beautiful. LOL. Then she put words to the melody, and I liked to fainted.  But then she deleted the video off of her ustream page so we can't hear it anymore. Before she started doin the song...she was talm'bout this dude she liked and stuff. I'm not gone put my girl out. But that's prolly why she deleted the video. And so other artist don't steal her stuff like...eh hem....KELLY ROWLAND. But anywho, look out for Teyana cuz she's a BEAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D