A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

14 June 2010

Teenage Luv Affair...



&& ii imagine kissing you would be like the breeze before a summer storm
Calm, but exciting
You would touch my face sofly, with your masculine fingers
then...
you'd come closer && our noses would touch
and my heart would begin pound...
 my eyes would close softly, anticipating your soft lips
Ours mouths opened, and our lips brushed one another...
Your dark-hazel eyes open
and my dark eyes opened too
then...
I'd look down to see my legs moving forward
our bodies touched
&& my heart beat even faster
You'd wrap one arm around my small waist
&& ii'd placed my hand lightly on your pounding chest

Your warm lips? they'd taste of honey
 && my body would moan as your hands grip my waist
then...
 You'd kiss me once more
and we'd touch noses
&& then...
I'll smile, you'll smile back

-Teenage Luv Affair
-LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D