A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

28 June 2010

LIAR



How could you be such a LIAR?
I asked you
...&& you told me NO.
I-ASKED-YOU!
And you tell me NO?!
I don't think I can ever trust you again
Because you lied,
I now wonder of all the other things you could have lied to me about
LIAR!
That's the only thing I think about now when I see you're "innocent" face
You trust your friends over me?
Your OWN FLESH&&BLOOD?
How did you get this way?
Who did this to you?
You lied to me...
You lied?
I'm in S H O C K
...complete&&utter, unadulterated
S H O C K
I don't understand why you would lie about that
Why would you lie about that?
Because I make you feel guilty?!
You should feel guilty!
 YOU LIED!!!
 You think lying will make the guilt go away?
NO!
Now you got TWO things to be guilty about...
lyin&&sneakin
...
Beyonce- Beautiful Liar ft. Shakira
Beyonce-Resentment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D