A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

16 April 2010

Things iLOVE

  • iLOVE how the sky looks after a summer storm
  • iLOVE snickers and apple juice
  • iLOVE Pooch Hall <3
  • iLOVE watching a summer storm
  • iLOVE it when my daddy makes red beans & rice
  • iLOVE all of Sandra Bullock's movies
  • iLOVE the episode of SpongeBob when him and Patrick went to the hand carnival and they forgot to get off the bus and got stranded in another city.
  • iLOVE doing crunches and sit-ups
  • iLOVE the smell of my cucumber and green tea deordorant
  • iLOVE when I'm having a bad day and a boy gives me a hug
  • iLOVE "All the Way Turnt Up" by Roscoe Dash
  • iLOVE JESUS
  • iLOVE Hollister
  • iLOVE(D) it when Chris Brown was 16 and innocent
  • iLOVE the color blue
  • iLOVE Oreo McFlurries
  • iLOVE watching people at church shout
  • iLOVE going to the mall with lots of money 
  • iLOVE getting medals at track meets
  • iLOVE mini boxers
  • iLOVE the Apple and Raspberry Vitamin Water 
  • iLOVE Apple Pie
  • iLOVE Apple Strudel pop tarts
  • iLOVE anything with apples in it
  • iLOVE my red iPod
  • iLOVE 1/2 days of school
  • iLOVE playing video games all day with my daddy
  • iLOVE my Mom, dad, and,...yes my little sister
  • iLOVE "Halo" by Beyonce
  • iLOVE my Ralph Lauren Polo Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D