A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

29 April 2010

The Queen is back!!!

For those of you who ACTUALLY know me, I am a Camera Feen. But for about 3 months or so, the camera had been missing. For three months I was unable to Release my creative mind. Everything was all bottled up inside of me. For 3 months me and my sister had been telling my daddy that we didn't have his camera and we didn't lose it. Then, Last Night, I was looking around my room for the remote. I started feeling around under my bed because sometimes the remote falls under there. As I was feeling around, I felt something familar under my fingers, Low and Behold it was the camera that we said we didn't have. So I felt kinda bad last night because we had it the whole time. I'm still not sure how the camera got under my bed, but it was.  Now you know, when I get home from practice, I'm takin that camera and going crazy. It's hard for a camera feen, lol. We can't just go cold turkey. I'll show the result of my overdose as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D