A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

21 April 2010

Boredom in 1st Hour

(I couldn't find girls track)
(Go Ron!)
So...it's Wednesday, April 21, 2010...and I'm sittin in Mr. Farrar class bored. The one day I want something to do in this class, it ain't nothin to do!

In other news...
Yesterday 3 local high schools, Hazelwood East, West, and Central, ran...THE TRI-MEET. East ran a couple of races against themselves as other schools did. && one of east's BEAST'S(ME) was injured after her open 400m. She came in 3rd though.

Just kidding. But I did sit out for the rest of my races which I was upset about because the one I actually wanted to run, I couldn't. And I really did come in third, almost had second but i didn't have enough kick left. That morning I started off with FOUR races, open 100m, open 2, open 4, and the  4x4<---- the one I wanted. If I hadn't of ran the open 4, I would have been able to run the 4x4.
&& Today...well...let's start with last night. Last night I barely slept because my shins were throbbing! Then! They went from throbbing to this constant pressure that stayed there for hours. I got out the bed at 2:47, (thinkin it was like 5am) to use the restroom. But I didn't walk to the bathroom...I CRAWLED! Then when I finally started to get some sleep, my alarm clock went off. By then, my shin weren't throbbing anymore but I still limped to the bathroom. Then I limped down stairs to get my clothes out the dryer. Then I limped back upstirrs (STL acsent) to my room to put my clothes on. Which is extrmely hard when one of your legs is good for nothin. Then I limped to the bus stop and on to school.

&& that was my day so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D