A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

28 January 2010

Scoop'd Up


I've been single for some time now

It's been a long time since I've hugged a boy

or gave him that smile

or he gave me that smile


to be honest, I've never had a boyfriend

I don't know what that's like

I don't know what it's like for somebody to call me baby

or boo

or whatever


I wish somebody would scoop me up

&&

never let me go

I wish they'd hold me tight how I like it

&&

tell me it's gone be alright when I cry

I wish I had someone to call me just to check up on me

or

just to say good morning

or goodnight

I wish I'd get a card and a bear and some candy

for Valentines Day

1 comment:

  1. Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D