A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

04 January 2010


But I'll love you forever if you give me a chance
Our friendship would be our foundation
Young and restless, but I'm wise beyond my years
Finding you would be a dream come true
Remember your last? I'm better than her
I'll make you happy, your heart would overflow
End your search, because I'm here
Never let me go, because I'm special
Do you think you can handle me?


Though my heart is broken, I still want to try
Running from my past is a never ending marathon
Unlike me to be so cruel
Scars runs deep
The river of tears has run dry

What'chu think this was?
I'ont like you, I'ont want'chu
Never was I interested
Though I must admit, there is a hidden attraction
Every squeeze you give me triggers something
Rough hands turn me OFF
Ha! I'ont care about yo mind
Emittin' my ISH, for just a moment of pleasure
Attractions for you are hidden
Talking is out of the question, just let me get my ISH off on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D