A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

02 January 2010

I Wish

I wish one day I will fall in love and be loved back
I wish that I will not fall short of being his wife or his girlfriend
I wish for a human
With a Heart
Not a Robot
With a Clock
I wish that when he holds me in his arms,
I will feel at home
And I will not be afraid to cry in front of him
I wish that the things I say will matter to him
I wish that he will not laugh at me when I say something stupid
I wish that he will let me love him
I wish that when I kiss him,
my heart will race faster
Not because I'm nervous
or scared
But because I can feel his love for me
His passion for me to be his
I wish that I will not marry old
I wish that I will be found young
I wish that he will not take money over me
I wish that I will be first
I wish that I will never come second
to anything
or anybody
except our children
and God
I wish that he will think that I am good enough
I wish that he will never brake my heart
I wish that he will be in utter shock that God made me just for him
I wish that when I cry
he will make me feel better
and tell me that whatever that situation,
it will be okay.
I wish that he will have my back
as I will have his.
I wish that he will love me
as I will love him.
I wish that my wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D