A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

17 October 2009

Morning Breath...during the day

Morning Breath...During the Day
Do you ever have morning breath when the morning has already passed? Are you sometimes scared to talk to people because you think it'll blow them away. Well there's a solution:
  • always have gum and peppermint at hand
  • keep Listerine or Colgate like in ya back pocket
  • get one of those Colgate Wisps...it could be your tongue

I'm not gone lie, sometimes I be havin morning breath at like 12pm and I be scared people can smell it. Sometimes that happens because you havn't ate or because your mouth is dry. But people we all have these problems and must remember what the solutions are for them. And for the smart mouths, I do brush my grill and tongue EVERY MORNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D