A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

25 February 2011

Whose the guy

Whose going to love me?
Whose the guy whose gonna hold me when I cry
and wipe the heavy tears from my eyes?
Whose gonna find out who made those, heavy tears fall from my eyes
and make them beg for forgiveness?

Whose the guy who will go out of his way to make sure I'm okay
and call me at night to make sure I'm alright
and text goodnight and good morning.

Whose the guy?
Where are you I can find you.
Thoughts pass through my brain
is his thinking of me?
Does he think the same way I think?

Where are you I can't see you because my eyes have been blinded by the blood shed of my broken heart and the tears of my, hollow eyes.

Whose gonna love me?
Whose the guy who'll breath life back into my lungs like the gusty winds of Chicago?
Whose the guy that will hold my hand as we pass through a crowded room
and give me his jacket because I'm cold
and give me his last bit of his food?

Whose the guy that will break his neck for me
jump in front of of bullet for me
and, whose gonna be the one to pull the umbrella over my head as it rains
and fix that strand of hair that never wants to stay in place.
Whose gonna stay up all night with me and fight with about my, lack of couage
and, tell me not to give up when I feel like throwing in the towel because that last test knocked me off my feet.

Where are you?
I can find you
I can't see you because my eyes have been blinded by all the many lies of the adversary that also weigh upon my heart and, cause it to fall limp.

Where are you? I can't find you.
I can't see you.
Whose the guy that's gonna love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D