A PLACE WHERE MY THOUGHTS ARE HEARD

04 March 2010

Morning Breath...


For those of you who know,...and for those of you who don't know, when I first started using blogger my first blog I ever wrote,(I think) was about having morning breath during the day. Before I started this post I was thinking about that post and it gave me the idea to create a post ever so often about my morning breath. Except...it's not actually about my breath. It'll be about something I thought about that morning.

This morning's morning breath...

Recently I discovered an online clothing line called gas-d . As I was looking through it, I realized how much I loved the style of the clothing. The line is extremely laid back and "earthy." I'm not an earthy person but it caught my attention because it was different.


When you look through the collection, notice how unique way of spelling...

I apologize on the behalf of blogger...my link button doesn't work. But here's the address anyway.
www.gas-d.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey.!
Thanks for giving a hoot!
It makes me warm inside.
:D